- 10 Ways To Get Involved
The Membership Committee is responsible for:
Membership applications, evaluating level of members’ satisfaction, membership renewals, assisting members in registration, planning membership meetings, membership benefits & services, orienting new members to the Chapter, identifying & developing Chapter leaders, developing Membership Strategies, Membership key staff, expanding Membership awareness, updating Membership information, maintaining a high professional image.
Join our committee today: contact Jorge Rodriguez-Bacardi Membership Committee Chair at:
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS
You are invited to attend our monthly Membership meetings.
Mark Your Calendar- 2013 Meetings:
- March 7, April 4, May 2, June 6, July- recess, Aug 1, Sept 5, Nov 7
- Oct 10 y 11- See you at INTERPHEX BUILDINGS & FACILITIES PR
- Dec 5 – End of year gathering
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PART OF THE USGBC – U.S. Caribbean Chapter?
- Show your support and generate high visibility and goodwill for your organization along with over 200 chapter members in the future of green building and sustainable communities.
- Affiliate your organization with a powerful, nationally recognized institution.
- Promote your organization’s sustainable practices among other environmentally conscious decision makers
- Support education efforts with our LEED exam prep and LEED CMP classes, certified USGBC educational courses and green bag lunches that keep our professionals up to date on current green practices and issues nationally and locally
- Participate in support of chapter events that target specific sustainable interest, like our SEEDS green schools program.
- Empower and encourage our youth and emerging professionals that will be leading the way to a sustainable future.